• Home

Dr. K. V. Subba Reddy Institute of Technology, Kurnool.

Dr. K. V. Subba Reddy Institute of Technology.

College in Dupadu, Andhra Pradesh, Established In 2005.

Affiliated

Faculty 185

Co-Ed

Total Students 1,285

Acres 50

About Dr. K. V. Subba Reddy Institute of Technology

Vaibhav Educational Society was established in 2005 with the chief objective of establishing Quality Educational Institutions in the backward Rayalaseema region. The erstwhile capital of the erstwhile Andhra State is deprived of development mainly due to lack of Quality Professional Educational Institutions. The society has been making sincere attempts in that direction by establishing Engineering, Pharmacy and Teacher Education Colleges in one big Campus giving the shape of a University. Someday, the campus would definitely become a Deemed to be University.

To cater to the needs of students and the Faculty, the Central Library is equipped with about 16,661 volumes and about 2,540 Titles covering the core subjects as well as general subjects. The Library is fully automated and the database is managed by Vidya software. A good collection of Titles is earmarked as reference books and a spacious reading room is attached to it. The Library is subscribing to as many as 60 National and 56 International Journals and also 25 National and International Magazines.

The concept of Gurukula Education of ancient India where righteous Individuals were molded is the dream of our Management. Though it is expensive, the Management has constructed two hostels separately for Men and Women in the campus – of Course with a long distance between the two blocks.

Sports and games have been part of human society for thousands of years. The importance of these things should not be underestimated. Much of young children’s learning comes from participating in sports and games, and this same participation as adults can lead to happier, healthier and more productive lives.

Our vision is to be a Leader in Technical Education Recognized for Excellence and Innovation with a Focus on Holistic Socio-Economic Development.

UG Courses ( B.Tech ) - 4 Years Programs

B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 2.23 Lakhs | 4 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 60

B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 2.23 Lakhs | 4 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 60

B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 2.23 Lakhs | 4 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 120

B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 2.23 Lakhs | 4 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 120

B.Tech in Civil Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 2.23 Lakhs | 4 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 120

PG Courses ( M.Tech )- 2 Year Programs

M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 24

M.Tech in Electrical Power Systems

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 24

M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 18

M.Tech in Structural Engineering

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 24

M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems Design

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 24

M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives

Total Fees: ₹ 1.25 Lakhs | 2 years | Full Time
Approved Intake (18-19): 18

Admission Details

B.Tech Programme

Sanctioned intake in a branch of Engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% of seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed a two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2015, rank in EAMCET-2015, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

M.Tech Programme

Sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% of seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET-2015 and the rules of reservations.

Top Recruiters

Infrastructure / Facilities

Library

Cafetaria

Labs

Sports

Auditorium

Transport

Hostel

Medical / Hospital

Gym

Dr. K. V. Subba Reddy Institute of Technology, Events

Two days National Level Workshop On Solid Works & ANS 22nd 23rd Sep 2017

Three Days Workshop titled "Cloud Computing" organized by Dept. of CSE on 30, 31 Aug & 1st Sept 2018.

Two Days Workshop titled "Embedded System Design using TIVA" organized by Dept. of ECE on 6th, 7th Sept 2018.

Contact Details

Address:

Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy Institute of Technology,
Opp: Dupadu Railway Station,
NH-44, Laksmipuram – Post,
Kurnool – 518218.
 
 
 
Phone No: 08518 – 224499
Mobile Nos:766 000 3345
766 000 3346
Email:drkvsreddy7@gmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Discover

Sponsor

Latest

M.Tech. Textile Engineering.

M.Tech. Textile Engineering. A research institution in New Delhi, Established In 1961 Public engineering school Faculty 568 Co-Ed Total Students 5,100 Acres 325 Textile Engineering. 2 Years Duration INR ₹ 2,58,000/- Intake NA Course...

IIT Madras – M.Tech. Metallurgical & Material Engineering

IIT Madras - M.Tech. Metallurgical & Material Engineering A public university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Established In 1959 Public engineering school Faculty 614 Co-Ed Total Students 5,629 Acres 620 Metallurgical...

M.Tech. Materials Science.

IIT Bombay - M.Tech. Materials Science. A research institution in New Delhi, Established In 1961 Public engineering school Faculty 569 Co-Ed Total Students 5,570 Acres 550 Materials Science. 2 Years Duration INR...

IIT Madras – M.Tech. Fluid Mechanics / Solid Mechanics.

IIT Madras - M.Tech. Fluid Mechanics / Solid Mechanics A public university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Established In 1959 Public engineering school Faculty 614 Co-Ed Total Students 5,629 Acres...

K S R Institute For Engineering And Technology.

K S R Institute For Engineering And Technology. College in Namakkal , Tamil Nadu, Established In 2011. Affiliated Faculty 122 Co-Ed Total Students 1,576 UG Courses PG Courses Admission Details​ Top Recruiters Facilities Events Gallery About K...